On this episode I sit down with my good friend the Bovine and we discuss COVID, California vs Texas, and the Deep State.
On this episode I talk about: Interracial dating, Defunding the police, not settling for crumbs, Divorcing Dabo, and Everybody isn’t an ally.
On this episode I am joined by Candice, Chu, Rick, and Wayne and we discuss:
- The false perception of America
- The importance of education outside of the classroom
- False Prophets (the girl with the hair)
- Keeping it Real with Amanda Seales
- Athletes attending HBCUs
Follow the Seasoned Salt on IG: @theseasonedsalt
The seasoned salt is a place for black millennials to experience Christ + the culture
On this episode, I give my thoughts on:
- The response to George Floyd’s death
- Where we go from here
- More White Audacity
- Criminal Justice Reform
On this episode, I sit down with James Jones and we talk about his campaign for Sheriff in Bartow County.
On this episode, I sit down with Boink and Eric and we give our thoughts on the Last Dance Documentary and Michael Jordan.
On this episode I sit down with Twan and we talk about that state of Black America.
On this episode I give my immediate thoughts on the tragic passing of George Floyd.
On this weeks episode I talk about the following:
- COVID Thoughts
- Tik Tok (10:50)
- The Black Agenda 16:50)
- Red Flags (24:43)
- Fake Men Rules (36:20)
- Look Don’t Grab my Phone (41:40)
- Draft Thoughts (47:00)
- Tompa Bay (54:30)
- NBA Talk (59:35)
- The Last Dance Thoughts (109:45)
On this episode I’m podding mostly alone and talk about the following:
- Quarantine (3:22)
- Leadership (13:20)
- Knowing your audience on social media (22:35)
- Public Disrespect deserves a public apology (30:00)
- COVID Conspiracy (37:00)
- Being Black in America is like being in an abusive relationship (47:00)